当前位置：首页 > 新闻资讯 > 正文
Delve into the Turkish market and which platforms are worth keeping an eye on？
更新时间：2022-01-13 15:35:46 来源：
As we all know, Turkey, located at the junction of the Eurasian continent, is one of the world's emerging economies, one of the fastest growing countries in the world, and one of the top 20 economies in the world. First, Turkey has a population of more than 80 million and an Internet penetration rate of 83% (69 million). Secondly, China is the second largest importer of Turkey, and the in-depth Belt and Road initiative cooperation between the two countries has also brought stable cooperation to cross-border sellers. With the gradual increase of Turkish shipments, ALLJOY also clearly felt that Chinese sellers were more and more interested in the Turkish market.
Due to the impact of COVID-19 in the past two years, Turkish consumers have developed the habit of online shopping, and according to a study released by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (Unctad) and NetComm Switzerland,the proportion of online shopping in Turkey was higher during the epidemic. Up to 65%, second only to China in proportion, if calculated by population, the scale of its B2C e-commerce users has reached 54 million. According to Statista data, Turkey's e-commerce scale is expected to reach 14.89 billion US dollars in 2021 and 25.673 billion US dollars in 2025.
Turkey's e-commerce scale is growing so fast that it can not be separated from excellent e-commerce platforms. Next, ALLJOY will take stock of Turkey's e-commerce platforms for all sellers?As an emerging market, Turkey's main e-commerce platforms are:
1. Hepsiburada：Hepsiburada: the largest e-commerce platform in Turkey. The main categories include consumer electronics, outdoor sports, home kitchen, jewelry, mother and baby, toys, books and movies, office supplies and pets.
2. Gittigidiyor：Gittigidiyor: a subsidiary of eBay, a large auction website covering clothing, jewelry, shoes, toys, household goods and other categories.
3. N11：Turkey's emerging e-commerce platform has a background of Investment by Koreans (N11 was established by Dogus Group in cooperation with South Korea's SK Group).The main product categories of the platform are electronics, textiles, furniture and traditional Turkish crafts.
4. Trendyol：Fashion e-commerce platform, Alibaba acquired the vast majority of Trendyol in 2018, the main categories are women's products, men's products, children's products, sports, shoes, accessories, home electronics and so on.
5. Amazon Turkey site: officially launched in 2018, the main categories are consumer electronics, computers and office, mobile phones and accessories, home and kitchen, personal care, construction, mother and child and toys, video and games and outdoor sports, etc.
ALLJOY as an Cross-border E-Commerce Marketplaces'Logistics Solution Provider, has tailored a complete set of Turkish logistics service system for cross-border e-commerce sellers in the Turkish market, such as Joy-Parcels Turkey Small Package, Joy-Air Delivery Turkey Special Line, and Joy-Fulfillment Turkey Overseas Warehouse.
ALLJOY's Turkey logistics service can deliver general goods, charged products with built-in batteries, etc., with traceable track, stable channel, strong customs clearance ability and fast time limit for signing and receiving. For example, the transit time for Joy-Parcels in Turkey is 5-8 days.
ALLJOY's Joy-Fulfillment Turkish overseas warehouse can provide sellers with secondary labeling, secondary return and exchange processing, and one-piece delivery services, covering the whole territory of Turkey.